- Africa An Evening With Rhonda Malkmus arthritis b12 BarleyMax breast cancer cancer cancer recovery chemotherapy Christmas colon cancer diabetes Florida free health seminars gardening guide Genesis 1:29 George Malkmus God's Way to Ultimate Health Hallelujah Acres hallelujah diet hallelujah diet testimonies health care reform health minister training health seminars heart disease high blood pressure Nigeria obesity osteoporosis plant-based diet prostate cancer protein radiation raw Rev. George Malkmus Rev Malkmus Rhonda Malkmus Saturday seminar The Hallelujah Diet vegan vegetarian recipes weight loss Where Do I Go From Here Why Christians Get Sick women's retreat
- May 2013 (17)
- April 2013 (20)
- March 2013 (22)
- February 2013 (20)
- January 2013 (19)
- December 2012 (15)
- November 2012 (18)
- October 2012 (20)
- September 2012 (20)
- August 2012 (22)
- July 2012 (24)
- June 2012 (22)
- May 2012 (21)
- April 2012 (22)
- March 2012 (50)
- February 2012 (32)
- January 2012 (22)
- December 2011 (23)
- November 2011 (21)
- October 2011 (22)
- September 2011 (22)
- August 2011 (23)
- July 2011 (22)
- June 2011 (20)
- May 2011 (22)
- April 2011 (22)
- March 2011 (20)
- February 2011 (20)
- January 2011 (23)
- December 2010 (20)
- November 2010 (27)
- October 2010 (21)
- September 2010 (23)
- August 2010 (29)
- July 2010 (20)
- June 2010 (21)
- May 2010 (24)
- April 2010 (25)
- March 2010 (23)
- February 2010 (21)
- January 2010 (20)
- December 2009 (25)
- November 2009 (24)
- October 2009 (3)
- Why I Do Not Advocate A 100% Raw, Vegan Diet (44)
- Poll: 83% Do Not Want National Health Care (36)
- The B12 Issue: Resolved By Hallelujah Acres (33)
- What’s Wrong with National Health Care? (31)
- The Most Dangerous Foods We Can Fuel Our Body With (29)
- Rev. Malkmus Challenged on True Meaning of Christmas (24)
- Why BarleyMax Beats Tray-grown Wheatgrass (22)
- Danger In Consuming Too Much Raw Food (21)
- Devil’s Diet and Health Care Plan – Exposed (20)
- The True Meaning of Christmas (20)
- deborah.: I just started the Halelluya diet some couple of days now,I believe it is going to work for me.
- Linda Nitzschke: Bless you, too (whether you sneezed, or snot...I mean NOT!). I was working when I got this at...
- Guest: Read the whole article it is her name. That was just a synopsis of the story. Be Blessed.
- Scott: That's a typo! It's been fixed. :)
- Heather Griffith: Well done! As Christians, we need to stand strong on the Bible and encourage others to put their...
- margaret: Is the soil i the bag "Miracle Grow"?
- Scott: You can switch between 5x/week and 1x/week or unsubscribe at any time. The links to do so will be...
- Cheryl Robineau Guillet: I just got this message- on May 16
Got a question, testimony or just something to say? Use this page to send a message to Rev. George Malkmus.
Experience Healthy Living!
If you are not already on The Hallelujah Diet, I encourage you to give it a try!
Hallelujah Acres is a Christian Ministry that teaches health from a Biblical perspective! We try to help the Christian community (as well as anyone else who will listen) realize that God's original diet, as given in the Bible in Genesis 1:29, was His perfect plan for the proper nourishment of His human creation. Multitudes have made the diet change we teach here at Hallelujah Acres and have experienced normalization of weight, as well as the elimination of almost all their physical problems.
For more information, visit our website at www.hacres.com or call (704) 481-1700.
***The nutritional and health information in this weekly health tip is based on the teachings of God's Holy Word, the Bible, as well as research and personal experience by the author and others. The purpose of this weekly health tip is to provide information and education about health. The author and publisher do not directly or indirectly dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of fasting or diet as a form of treatment for sickness without medical approval. Nutritionists and other experts in the field of health and nutrition hold widely varying views. The author and publisher do not intend to diagnose or prescribe. The author and publisher intend to offer health information to help you cooperate with your doctor or other health practitioners in your mutual quest for health. In the event you use this information without your doctor's or health practitioner's approval, you prescribe for yourself. This remains your constitutional right. The author and publisher assume no responsibility. The capitalization and emphases seen throughout this Health Tip have been made by the Editor.
Thanks for Visiting
I look forward to these opportunities to share a healthy lifestyle each week through this electronic Health Tip. These Health Tips come to you at no charge. This is a labor of love. Rhonda and I have dedicated our lives to eradicating physical problems from the world, and especially from the Christian community. We want to be a help, and blessing, to you and yours. Till next issue, Rhonda and I send our love and best wishes for a healthy and happy week!
Rev. George H. Malkmus, Lit.D.
Editor, Hallelujah Health Tip